Covenant Clinic Urology deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Using state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, our urologists offer hope to those of all ages suffering from any urologic condition, from the simplest problem to the most complex.
Urinary conditions and diseases affect both men and women. Problems in the urinary system may include conditions such as kidney failure, urinary tract infections, kidney stones, prostate enlargement, and bladder control problems.
Conditions We Treat
Among the many conditions we treat successfully on a regular basis are:
Common Causes of Urinary Dysfunction
- Complications following pelvic surgery
- Injuries to the pelvic region or spinal cord
- Neurological diseases
- Degenerative changes associated with aging
- A result of pregnancy or childbirth
Using the latest technologies in surgical care and medical treatment, we are able to diagnose and treat nearly all urological issues.
- Medical management
- Outpatient procedures
- Traditional surgical techniques
- Minimally invasive procedures. Minimally invasive surgery offers a number of advantages, including smaller incisions, quicker recovery time, fewer days in the hospital, and successful outcomes.
Several common procedures and tests can be done right in our office, including:
- Office cystoscopy
- Prostate biopsy
- Uroflow measurement
- Bladder volume ultrasound
Our office is located at 3410 Kimball Avenue in Waterloo.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Call 319.234.2649 to schedule an appointment with our experienced urologists, Dr. Anand Inamdar
and Dr. Paul Richardson
Providers who specialize in this area:
< Back to Full Listing