1. Contact Us
Call (319) 272-2380 to schedule an appointment to set up an account profile.
- Our clinic uses Systoc, an electronic health record
- Basic information needed to get started:
- Contact names: for patient status reports and results
- Type of drug testing and employment physicals, if required
- Phone numbers/email address
- Fax numbers
- Billing information: includes address, contact person, phone/fax
- Work comp insurance carrier, TPA, or self pay
- Special requests
- Worker Injury Treatment
- Employment Physicals and Audiograms
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Travel Medicine/Immunizations
- Corporate Wellness/Disease Management
We believe it’s our responsibility to stay in communication with you.
- Our clinic provides e-newsletters that help you stay informed with the latest up-to-date workplace health and safety information as well as our clinic programs and services
- Regular site visits, phone calls and emails, at your request.
- Regular site visits or phone call/email will be scheduled to discuss any concerns you have regarding your occupational medicine program as well as update your company on upcoming programs and services