This class consists of separate sessions for children 3 to 4-year-old and 5 to 10-year-old who are anticipating a new brother or sister. The instructor helps children achieve a realistic view of the changes in their family before and after the baby’s birth. The class includes a tour of the obstetrics department and age appropriate books and videos showing growth of the fetus and how the baby is born (5 to 10 year old session only).
- 3 to 4 year olds - 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- 5 to 9 year olds - 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Generally held the first Thursday of every month
- Cost: $10/child (includes t-shirt)
- To register call 319.272.8288 or submit the registration form at the bottom of this page