This class is designed to introduce females, 16 years of age and older, to a variety of techniques to help defend against unprovoked attacks.
- Learn how to be aware of your surroundings. Attackers rely on the element of surprise.
- Be educated and prepared to protect yourself from unprovoked attacks.
- Knowledge to recognize and survive different unexpected situations. Participants will undergo scenario training.
- Learn and practice skills to fight back against attackers.
- Gain an understanding of what makes for effective self defense--it could make a difference sometime when it matters.
General Public $20
Wheaton Associates and Family Members $10
Covenant Wellness Members $5
For more information or to pre-register contact Merriam Lake at 319.272.2284. Payment must be received in advance