Do you know a hero?
Someone who has done something extraordinary to benefit others; who has gone beyond their moral duty to ensure others’ well being; someone who has shown great compassion and courage?
Nominate your hero today by going to this link
.1. The public is invited to submit nominations now through Friday, January 11, 2019
2. Nominees from northeast Iowa must have clearly demonstrated acts of courage, compassion, and unselfish character.
3. The heroic act must have occurred between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
4. The nomination questions should be answered to the best of your ability with supporting documentation if available.
5. The Heroes award recipients will be selected by a committee of community volunteers and will be notified of their award by the Heroes steering committee.
6. Nominations must be delivered, faxed, e-mailed or mailed and received in the Foundation office by Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. No late entries will be accepted.