See a sample bill with a detailed explanation of your hospital bill.
How and where can I pay my bill?
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare accepts the following payment options:
- Check or money order. Please make check or money order payable to the hospital where the service was received, and include your account number on your check.
- Credit cards: MasterCard, VISA or Discover.
- Debit cards with the MasterCard or VISA logos.
- Cash, in person only. Please do not mail cash.
Payments may be mailed to:
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-IA
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 5435 Dept 0019
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5435
Payments are also accepted at all cashier locations
The cashiers can assist you with any Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare bill and are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Cashiers are located at:
- Covenant Medical Center, located in the entrance of Covenant Family Pharmacy.
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters, in the Admissions/Registration area.
- Sartori Memorial Hospital, in the Admissions/Registration area.
What if I get more than one bill?
Billing representatives are available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your bill. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and can be contacted at 319-272-7020 or 866-867-0178 or you can email IAFinancialCounsel@Mercyhealth.com. You may also visit one of our cashier locations listed above.
How can I get a copy of my bill?
Please contact the Billing Office at (319) 272-1552 or (800) 728-0159 or email IAFinancialCounsel@Mercyhealth.com to request a copy of your itemized bill.