Mobile RV and On-Site Services
Random drug testing, hearing tests, physical exams, immunizations, and much more
On-Site Flu Clinic
We have added this service to increase convenience for both your company and its employees. We will show up, provide vaccinations, and do all of the insurance billing for you!
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
A professional counseling/consultation service provided for employees and their family members
Travel Medicine and Workplace Immunizations/Vaccinations
If you are planning a trip to a country or region overseas, let us help!
We'll provide information specific to the region you're traveling to, such as health risks, immunization requirements, and advisories from the State Department.
Other Services and Benefits
- Lab and Radiology Services On-Site – Easy and quick ancillary services, just down the hall
- Therapy Services On-Site – Appointments scheduled within the week for a faster road to recovery
- Dispensing Medication, if necessary – Saving a trip to the pharmacy
- Same Day Appointments
- Walk-In Visits
- Short Wait Times in the Waiting Room – Saving time means saving money
- Easy Access from Main Highways – Easy to find, keeping your employees on time and stress-free
- Large Truck and Semi Parking – Safe, convenient parking in low traffic area
- Free Monthly Breakfast Meetings and Lunch ‘n’ Learns – Opportunities to learn from various experts on safety and health topics
- Nurse On Call – After hours assistance to ease the minds of supervisors and reduce emergency room visits
- Convenient Care – Available for non-work related injuries/illnesses helping your employees to get well and back to work quickly
- Extended Clinic Hours - Open M-F, 7:00am - 8:00pm and Sat/Sun, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 15 minutes or less drive from anywhere in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area