"We remain impressed with the level or access to staff Wheaton provides us. We feel as though investing in a program of this nature shows an investment in our employees and their overall health." -- Lori Hoffman, Cedar Falls Utilities
Occupational Medicine centers on the preventive medicine and management of illness, injury or disability related to the workplace. We can also assist you with your workplace injury treatment, drug & alcohol testing, and employment physicals.
Our Occupational Medicine clinic providers are all listed on the National Registry of Certified DOT Examiners
Let's Get Started Today!
- Worker Injury Treatment
- Our experience and success in managing workers’ compensation and disability costs for employers has resulted in substantial savings for our clients. Our goal is to assist injured employees in returning to work as soon as possible.
- Employment Testing
- Know you are matching the worker to the work! This can lead to reduced injuries, lower costs, less absenteeism and happier, more loyal employees.
- DOT, physical exams and screenings.
- Post Job Testing also indentified as Lift Test, Physical Agility Testing, Back Assessment, Pre-Work Screen
- FAA Exams and ROTC Physicals
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Facilitation
- We can assist you in writing or updating your drug and alcohol testing policy, instruct on-site supervisory training and employee education classes. We can also help you determine what specific screen tests your company needs. Our MRO Assistant is dedicated to reporting drug testing results in a timely and confidential manner as well as acts as our clinic's billing representative.
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
- Nurse Facilitation
Our Nurse Facilitator is your employees’ navigator while visiting our clinic. The Nurse Facilitator and staff nurses will assist with DOT referrals to sleep center or family practice, answer any questions regarding employment testing and work injuries and guide them through our system as well as communicate with employers as necessary.
- Corporate Relations Liaison
- Our Corporate Relations Liaison is your go-to person for information about our services and programs, assisting in what services to require at your company, setting up new accounts and the one who can connect you to clinic staff and providers when needed.
- Additional services: