For individuals who have had a fall, an auto accident, a stroke, or other health event, there’s no better place to start a comeback than with Covenant Medical Center’s Comprehensive Rehabilitation Program. The program is certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and is designed to help individuals regain their highest level of independence and return home within the shortest amount of time.
Improvements to the Rehabilitation Unit include:
- Private suites large enough to accommodate patients and family members.
- Home-like atmosphere; making the experience all about patients and their families.
- A patient apartment complete with cooking facilities, full bath and living area used by patients prior to discharge for the development of independent living skills.
- Patient and family resource library with educational materials. Wi-Fi service available throughout.
- Expanded spa-like bath/shower area.
- Centralized dedicated treatment areas on the unit for physical, occupational and speech language therapy.
Photos of the Inpatient Unit:
Private Patient Suites
Bath and Shower Area